Are you find yourself in trouble in fulfilling your basic need which you are not getting in marriage? Well, if yes, then there are 7 things or elements all these make a healthy marriage and in missing of any of these ingredients can also result in needs are not getting met.
In order to express your “needs” to your partner, you need to first work on creating a healthier marriage bond between you two. Good communication is the basic skill that you must have in order to make your partners listen to your needs and make them fulfilled. An unresolved argument can also be resolved too via communication skills.
Now let's get back to the elements and their process that will help you in building a happy marriage life and also makes you sure that both of your needs are getting fulfilled.
1. Work as a team: Both of you need to work together as a team so that your partner doesn’t seem to you like an enemy. Once your relationship is filled with contempt, it’s then not an easy task to recover the love. So if you have anything to say to your partners that is resulting your anger is only going stronger for her or him. Just find the source first what causing you angry and get back on the track to work as a team together.
2. Resolve Arguments: You need to resolve all of your arguments because they are going to magically disappear by themselves. Whatsoever your arguments are you need to address the source of that argument. And after getting to the core source you need to talk to your partner with your partners which thing you liked or disliked. So that same mistakes will not be repeated twice and you two won't be fighting for the same all and over again.
3. Flexibility: You need to be flexible. Whenever you bind in a bond then you need to become somewhat flexible and needs to acquire the ability to accept or change yourself with the situation (Dynamic exactly). The more rigid your relationship will, the more unhealthy and stagnant the relationship becomes. So, keep your ego at someplace else and need to see a thing with your point of view as well, this will open new doors to happiness and building connection and hence fulfilling your unmet desires fulfilled.
4. Good Communication: With good communication, you speak with safety means without being judged as will make your partners listening to your stuff for better understanding rather than listening only to reply.
5. Benefits Of Doubt: Give Your partners the benefit of doubt. By not being judgemental and making a conclusion without knowing facts. For instance, Don't conclude without having proper facts knowledge like by asking what took you so long if a husband comes lates rather than jumping to the conclusion your husband is being insensitive for not dropping a message or making a call.
6. Early Signs: You need to take actions whenever you got any premature signs. If you stop talking, sex will disappear, and you two will be fighting all the time. You need to heed those warning of something wrong and took proper steps to save your marriage.
7. Be Grateful: Always take some of your time and say to your wife or husband how lucky you are to have them. You can easily do this with words or with a gentle kiss or love you or how was your day statement etc. As all of us wants to be appreciated by our loved ones. And with these gestures, you will be able to feel special and create a healthy bond by easily sharing the needs which you needs to be achieved.
So, that’s why you need to make your relationship healthy first only then you can look forward to successfully attain your needs. And for that, you need to put efforts and build a healthier marriage first.